Jasic EVO 45A CUT Plasma PFC Inverter
(+ 20% VAT)
The Jasic EVO CUT 45 is the uprated version of the popular Jasic PRO cut 45 single phase plasma cutter.
Able to run from a 110 or 230V supply, the EVO CUT 45 is a versatile machine suited to both workshop or on site cutting.
The auto sensing wide voltage tolerance means it can run from power supplies of 95 – 265V, making it perfect for use on long extension cables where voltage drop may be an issue.
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- ClearVision technology
- Adaptable wide voltage range
- HF stabilising technology
- SurePlasma technology for consistent arc ignition performance with different torch lengths
- Mesh cutting, 2T/4T, non HF arc ignition and pilot arc
- Gas check, postflow time setting, cutting torch length setting
- Power factor correction (PFC), generator friendly
- Quick factory reset; auto sleep mode
- ABAP: Active Balancing Air Passage
- Fan on demand
- Key power electronic component protection
- Overcurrent and overheat protection
- TFT screen (optional)
Clean Cut up to 15mm in Carbon Steel
Severance Cut up to 25mm in Carbon steel
Mesh cutting function – Used for cutting mesh or metal with gaps. Eliminates the need for stop / start using the torch switch.
Supplied with a 6m PT-60 plasma torch and an earth return lead