Jasic EVO 45 CUT Plasma PFC Inverter with Compressor
(+ 20% VAT)
The Jasic EVO CUT 45 is the uprated version of the popular Jasic PRO cut 45 single phase plasma cutter.
The Jasic EVO plasma cutter has the added benefit of a modular attachable air compressor as well as a host of other key benefits. Perfect for workshop, or site work, the EP-45SC can be used as a stand alone plasma cutter with its own air supply or the air compressor module can be connected to a stand alone compressed air supply.
Able to run from a 110 or 230V supply, the EVO CUT 45 is a versatile machine suited to both workshop or on site cutting. The auto sensing wide voltage tolerance means it can run from power supplies of 95 – 265V, making it perfect for use on long extension cables where voltage drop may be an issue.
- With in-built compressor
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- ClearVision technology
- Adaptable wide voltage range
- Welding engineer mode
- SurePlasma technology for consistent arc ignition performance with different torch lengths
- Mesh cutting, 2T/4T, non HF arc ignition and pilot arc
- Gas check, postflow time setting, cutting torch length setting
- Power factor correction (PFC), generator friendly
- Quick factory reset; auto sleep mode
- ABAP: Active Balancing Air Passage
- Fan on demand
- Key power electronic component protection
- Overcurrent and overheat protection
- TFT screen (optional)
Clean Cut up to 15mm in Carbon Steel (external air) or 12mm (integrated air compressor air)*
Severance Cut up to 25mm in Carbon steel (external air) or 20mm (integrated air compressor air)*
Mesh cutting function – Used for cutting mesh or metal with gaps. Eliminates the need for stop / start using the torch switch.
*Cutting capacities are quoted from running from a 230V supply. Reduced cutting thicknesses are achievable when running from a 110V supply.
Supplied with a 6m PT-60 plasma torch and an earth return lead