Jasic EVO 200P AC/DC Pulse PFC Inverter Water Cooled
(+ 20% VAT)
The Jasic EVO TIG 200P AC/DC PFC (ET-200PACDC-WC) is a feature packed AC/DC TIG welder with a water cooler suitable for TIG welding virtually all metals. The water cooled package includes a modular water cooler.
The uprated version of the hugely popular PRO Jasic series, the EVO range offer a large format super easy to use control panel, rugged build and looks as well as a variety of AC waveforms. Optional foot controls are also available including a wireless pedal, for ultimate flexibility and convenience of use.
The EVO TIG series come with PFC as standard for increased energy efficiency. They are also auto voltage sensing and can be plugged into 110 or 230V supplies including generators. Furthermore, the input tolerance of the Jasic EVO TIG is from 96V up to 265V meaning it will cope with being used on long extension leads where voltage drop may otherwise be an issue.
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- ClearVision technology
- Adaptable wide voltage range
- HF stabilising technology
- Smart Lift TIG
- Full featured pulse TIG parameters
- Multiple AC waveforms
- Mixed waveform, mixed waveform frequency, mixed waveform duty cycle
- Flexible remote control solutions (optional)
- Power factor correction (PFC), generator friendly
- Quick factory reset; auto sleep mode
- Water cooled option available
- ABAP: Active Balancing Air Passage
- Smart gas for optimised shielding gas consumption
- On demand fan
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Key power electronic component protection
- Overcurrent and overheat protection
- TFT screen (optional)