Weld Star Infinium Plasma Cutter PC120 with Air Compressor
Next Day Dispatch
Original price £3,540.60 - Original price £3,540.60
£3,540.60 - £3,540.60
Current price £3,540.60
(+ 20% VAT)
The Weld Star Infinium inverter plasma cutting machine range with built-in compressor has been designed as integrated portable cutting machines which incorporate the most advanced IGBT inverter technology.
- The PC120 plasma cutting machine offers excellent operator flexibility with a built in air compressor while mounted on a trolley for easier movement.
- Advanced, high efficiency plasma systems that offer flexible portability along with smooth and precise cutting characteristics that is ideal when cutting steel, stainless, copper, cast iron as well as aluminium.
- The Weld Star Infinium plasma range offers the flexibility of switching between the built in compressor or using your own workshop supplied compressed air.
- Clean cut of 35mm and a severance cut of 40mm. Based on mild steel using workshop compressed air
- Auto pilot restart allows for faster restarting of the pilot arc which allows for uninterrupted cutting of grid or perforated type material.
- Plasma cutting speeds can be up to 1.8 times faster when compared with oxyacetylene cutting.
- Advanced non HF pilot arc ignition via the supplied plasma cutting torch.
- The trolley offers excellent portability when working or manoeuvring on site or in the workshop.
- User friendly operator control panels.
- Generator friendly (with built-in AVR).
- Optional circle cutting guide kit available.
- 5 year warranty