Jasic EVO 200 MMA PFC Inverter, Case & Leads
(+ 20% VAT)
The JASIC EVO ARC 200 PFC (EA-200) is the uprated version of the hugely popular Jasic PRO Arc series. Featuring a new large format display which is clear to see even from a distance, as well as a heavier duty more rugged shell and aggressive looks.
The EVO ARC series come with PFC as standard for increased energy efficiency. They are also auto voltage sensing and can be plugged into 110 or 230V supplies including generators. Furthermore, the input tolerance of the Jasic EVO Arc is from 96V up to 265V meaning it will cope with being used on long extension leads where voltage drop may otherwise be an issue.
The new ClearVision technology combines a high definition led screen mounted at the optimum angle for improved visibility and increased viewing comfort. Additionally, the surprisingly lightweight structure makes this unit very portable. Switch with ease between MMA mode and Smart Lift TIG mode with one button press.
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- ClearVision technology
- Intelligent synergic control
- Smart Lift TIG
- Adaptable wide voltage range
- Quick factory reset
- Anti-stick, adjustable hot start and arc force
- Dedicated wireless remote control (optional)
- Remote control receiver module (optional)
- Power factor correction (PFC), generator friendly
- ABAP: Active Balancing Air Passage
- Fan on demand
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Key power electronic component protection
- Overcurrent and overheat protection
- Complete with protective case and MMA leads