Autostar MIG 160 Inverter Welder
(+ 20% VAT)
The Autostar MIG 160 is specially designed for use in the automotive industry. Supplied with an impressive 3 year warranty, the Autostar range offers great value for money whilst offering excellent welding characteristics and a user friendly interface. An impressive duty cycle of 160 amps at 35%, makes this a great machine for everyday use.
The machine also has a Euro-Torch connection (meaning cost effective spares) and is supplied with a Binzel® MIG torch.
Gas or Gas-Less operation is possible, particularly useful when welding in outside conditions. A knurled roller for flux core gasless welding is available additionally.
An industrial Wire Feed assembly feeds wire consistently and reliably and a spare V groove roller is included to allow the use of different wire sizes 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm wires can be used.
- Highly portable compact MIG Welder
- Takes 5kg wire spools 0.6mm – 1.0mm
- Ideal for the bodyshop and automotive workshop as well as site work
- Welds steel, stainless steel, aluminium and flux cored wire
- Professional inverter with high duty cycle for extended use but with low input power requirement
- Digital control gives excellent welding conditions – very easy to set and use
- A helpful MIG settings panel is located on the inside the wire feed door. Table shows great starting point Volt and wire feed settings depending on material, material thickness, wire diameter and gas being used.
- Burnback control
- Wire inching
- MMA welding function
Inverter power source, MIG welding torch ,
Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator,
0.6 – 0.8mm and 0.8 – 1.0mm V groove rollers