JASIC Plasma Pure Air Cut 60 Package
(+ 20% VAT)
PLASMA CUTTER CREDENTIALS
The Jasic Plasma Cut 60 is a 3 phase machine offering genuine clean cut capabilities of 20mm and severance of 25mm. The Jasic Cut 60 is a 60 amp machine equipped with IGBT technology. Equipped with Pulse Width Modulation Technology and high powered IGBT components enabling cutting capacities that are genuine to the claims. This machine is a professional high-end cutting inverter which is extremely user-friendly and gives reliable cutting performance.
The Cut 60 benefits from the Power Factor Correction (PFC) feature that provides energy saving benefits when Plasma Cutting. PFC offers substantial energy savings when compared to other non equipped Plasma Cutting Machines.
Benefitting from 2T and 4T functionality the Jasic Plasma Cut 60 offers the user more dexterity and decreased fatigue during the cut producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to cut and release to stop the cut. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the cut, release, then press the button again to stop cutting.
AIR COMPRESSOR CREDENTIALS
A single phase, 3HP 100L air compressor, delivering 13.2 CFM displacement built and tested to European standards in the Jasic UK factory in Manchester
- Twin cylinder pumps – minimising strain on the motor (Longer life expectancy!)
- Slow running pump also reduces engine strain and minimises noise
- Fitted aftercoolers
- Cast iron cylinder blocks
- Automatic stop/start controls
- Industrial grade motors with overload protection
- Aerodynamic flywheels for efficient cooling
- Full back up by the industry leading Wilkinson Star aftersales staff
- 2 Pressure gauges – Tank and regulated pressure
- 2 Quick release couplings on outlet
- Air receivers built to latest European standards