SIP 3700w Induction Heater
(+ 20% VAT)
The SIP 3700w Induction Heater is perfect for releasing seized fixings, components and parts from vehicles and is suitable for manufacturing processes such as inteference fitting, metal shrinking and heat treatment. This induction heater is designed for use in automotive and engineering workshop environments.
A liquid cooling system allows the induction torch to safely reach temperatures of 1000°C within 30 seconds. This prevents the cable and torch from overheating, which maximises performance and protects the user's hands from the heat produced.
This plug-and-play solution uses an all-electric process which offers greater levels of safety compared to oxyacetylene and other methods which use a naked flame.
Compatible with the SIP 3 Tier Welding Cart (05714).
Applications & uses: Ideal for garage, workshop and automotive environments. Perfect for heating and releasing seized fixings, components and parts. Suitable for interfence fitting, metal shrinking and heat treatment.
- Powerful and compact (3700w): Features a 2mtr induction cable torch with 'one touch' trigger and contact heating pad. Compact unit delivers fast, safe and efficient heat quickly via the 3.7kW inverter power module.
- Liquid-cooled induction cable and torch: A cooling system with 2.5ltr coolant tank maintains integrity of the induction cable and keeps torch handle cool. An optical sensor protects the unit by ensuring the correct coolant tank fluid level is maintained.
- Integrated fan-cooled radiator: Dual fans cool the returned water from the induction torch via a pipe system connected to the coolant tank.
- Portable and lightweight: The lightweight fan-cooled unit includes a carry handle for movability when in use, whilst the 2mtr induction torch offers extended reach for various applications.
- Easy-to-use: Digital display indicates variable power adjustments from 10% to 100%. Integrated timer function helps maintain consistency of repeatable heat treatment tasks. Simple to power from a 230v (16A) supply.
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- ITEM NO. 01157
- Input Supply: 230v (16A)
- Induction Power: 3.7kW
- Power Control: Infinitely Variable
- Induction Cable Length: 2mtr
- Power Cable Length: 3mtr
- Inverter Ventilation: Twin Cooling Fans
- Liquid Cooling System: Torch, Induction Cable & Inverter Unit
- Inverter Frequency Range: 18kHz - 60kHz
Warranty: SIP 2-YEAR